2 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 5, 100m², 30m from the sea
Villa in Meganisi area
250€ → 600€ Nightly 1750€ → 4200€ Weekly
Last Updated: 09 August 2022
Our Luxury Villa is just a stone's throw from the port of Spilia, below the village of Spartochori, a beautiful traditional housing estate with magnificent panoramic views. The house where you will be accommodated stands out for its unique location, as it is located 30 meters from the sea, while overlooking Lefkada and the legendary island of Scorpios. The location of our house gives the feeling of isolation and as well as of the absolute security, as in case of emergency you can be transferred directly to Nidri in 10 minutes by sea taxis of the port. Another advantage of our luxury villa is that in 5 minutes walk there is a restaurant right in front of the sea and in 10 minutes walk you can enjoy your swim on the beautiful and organised beach "Roka". The location of our house allows you to visit it by car, boat, or even by bicycle or without any means of transport. With your car, the distance from any of the three villages of the island and its beaches doesn’t exceed 10 minutes by car and you can also enjoy the tiny beaches that don’t have access by other means and you will find them by going on a tour of our small island. In addition, you can visit the seaside village of Vathi by boat, where there are most of the bars and restaurants.
HOUSE CHARACTERISTICS, FACILITIES, EQUIPMENT
The villa is 100 m² and it has 2 large master bedrooms with a TV, a living room with a 42” TV, a fully equipped kitchen and 1 WC with a washing machine. It can accommodate up to 5 people (+1 child up to 3 years old, upon request for a baby crib). In the first bedroom there is 1 double Queen size bed and in the other 1 double King size bed, which can be converted into 2 single beds (upon request). In the living room there is a sofa where 1 person can sleep comfortably. Outside, 200 m², a large dining room, a 5 x 8 m swimming pool 1.45 m deep, sun beds, a living room and a charcoal barbecue are available.
HOSPITALITY - WELCOMING
Once you get to our house, our host will already be there to welcome you, guide you through the premises and give you the keys. Willing to ensure the quality of our hospitality during your vacation, cleaning services are offered every 3rd day (included in the price) or more often in case you wish to (by appointment, with the corresponding charge).
VILLA’S POLICY / HOUSE RULES
Thank you for choosing our home for your summer vacation!
Read the rules below, which we would like you to respect:
• Check-in 14:00 – 19:00 / Check-out 07:30 – 11:00.
• Baby cribs are available upon request. We have no responsibility if the visitor doesn’t notify when booking.
• Make sure you haven’t put on any body creams or sunscreen and always take a shower before using the pool. The same goes for the beds and the sofas. You aren’t also allowed to step on the furniture or mattresses, as you may be financially burdened with cleaning or replacing them. We are sure that you wouldn’t want to see dirty surfaces from previous visitors and that you understand and respect the next visitors who will come after you.
• For your own safety, diving in the pool isn’t allowed (eg jumping, “bombs”, bumps, handstands around the pool limits, etc.), as they can cause permanent injuries.
• The Management and the Staff aren’t responsible, in any way, for any loss of money or personal belongings.
• Turn off the lights, the faucets and the air conditioning when leaving the room. When leaving the house, always close the doors and the windows and turn off any electrical or electronic devices (TV, kitchen, toaster, etc.).
• In case of loss or destruction of our property, visitors are asked to cover the cost of the replacing items or repairing the damage. (dishes and glasses are excluded). So we ask you to be very careful when using furniture, appliances, balcony doors, etc.
• Caution: In case you lose the keys, you are required to cover the cost of changing the lock and of at least 5 keys.
• All health measures that have been announced by EODY are kept.
• The staff has been trained to adhere to the new health measures.
• We inform you that the company does not bear any civil liability against any person directly or indirectly related to Coronavirus COVID-19, as long as it complies with the health measures.
• On behalf of the management of the villa, we wish you a pleasant and safe stay!
• Check-in 14:00 – 19:00 / Check-out 07:30 – 11:00.
• Disinfection of roomkeys.
• The company has medicalkit equipment for the occurrence of suspicious cases, such as gloves and disposable masks, thermometer, antiseptic and cleaning wipes.
• For the purposes of public health protection activities, the accommodation management keeps a record of staff members and all persons residing in the accommodation [name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail)] so as to make it possible to communicate with close contacts in the event of a COVID-19 case, which may be identified afterwards.
• Attention is paid to the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) and all visitors are informed that a file is kept for reasons of public health protection.
• Increased cleanliness and disinfection with emphasis on surfaces with frequent contact (switches, remote controls, etc.).
• Prohibition of entering the rooms to non-residents (except for cleaning staff).
• During the stay of the guests, the cleaning staff uses special uniforms for as long as they are in the accommodation.
• Sheets and towels are washed in a laundry room and delivered to those staying in the accommodation sealed in cellophane, so that they can make their own bed.
• Installation of stations with antiseptic solution for dry hand disinfection.
• Cleaning the room during the stay will be done less frequently and at the request of the customer.
Suspected COVID-19 case management
If a visitor shows symptoms compatible with COVID-19 infection, the following applies:
1. A doctor is called to evaluate the incident.
2. If the patient has an urgent need for hospitalization, presents a serious clinical picture, is referred to the relevant health unit, as a suspected case of COVID-19. If it is not possible to manage a COVID-19 case from the health infrastructure of the area, there must be a provision for transporting the patient (EKAB, floating ambulance, air transport) to the nearest health unit which can manage it.
3. If the patient has a mild clinical picture, a sample for laboratory confirmation of COVID-19 is obtained from the physician.
4. If the incident is assessed as possible COVID-19 by the examining physician, the health officer of the company will communicate IMMEDIATELY with EODY at 210 5212054 or the special four-digit number 1135 (24 hours a day), in order to report the case and ask for instructions on how to deal with it.
5. A patient with a mild clinical picture remains in his/her room until the results of the laboratory test are announced.
6. During the above waiting period, the entry of staff into the patient’s room is avoided, if there is no significant reason. If necessary, a staff member of the accommodation is advised to deal exclusively with the possible case.
7. The doctor and the staff of the accommodation who will enter the room of the suspected or later confirmed case must use high-protection personal protective equipment (MAP) (masks, goggles, disposable and waterproof robes). The same applies to the staff cleaning the COVID-19 patient room.
8. If s/he is confirmed as a case of COVID-19, s/he will be transferred to the special quarantine hotel and later to a health facility that will accommodate patients with COVID-19 if they need treatment. If s/he is not confirmed as a case of COVID-19, s/he is treated at the accommodation with the instructions of the treating physician.
9. The patient is transported with a simple surgical mask and private means of transport.
10. If there is a companion of the patient who wishes to stay close to him/her to take care of him/her (eg spouse), s/he should be given a simple surgical mask and should be advised to wash his/her hands every time s/he comes in contact with the secretions of the patient (eg saliva) and definitely before the attendant touches his/her face or eats or drinks.
11. The contact details of the patient’s relative should always be recorded in case of required consent if the patient cannot communicate.
12. Used protective equipment (simple disposable surgical mask, gloves) should be discarded in a bucket and never be used again.
13. Hands should be washed thoroughly with soap and water after the disposing of the protective equipment. It is emphasised that the use of gloves does not replace hand washing, which is a very important means of prevention.
Our luxury villa was built by our family, on the cape that still bears its name. This house has been the dream of the family for decades until it became true, after a lot of effort, faith and personal sacrifice.
Today, we are blessed to enjoy our house exactly as we have dreamt it and we are very happy to be able to share our joy with you. We hope you enjoy your vacation and love our house as much as much as we do.
MEGANISI ISLAND - Few words, general information
Meganisi is an island between Lefkada and Etoloakarnania. It is the largest island of the Prigiponisia Islands complex in Lefkada, that’s why it is called so. It has an area of 22,356 sq. km. and a population of 1,567 inhabitants according to the 2011 census. Meganisi also belongs to the wider complex of Tilevoides Islands. In ancient times and specifically in the time of Strabo, Meganisi was called Tafos or Tafias and belonged to the so-called Tafioi Islands, along with the other islands between Acarnania and Lefkada, such as Kalamos (formerly Karnos), Kastos, Atokos and Arkoudi. During the Bronze Age, it was the centre of Tilevoes pirates, who were also called Tafioi by the ancient name of Meganisi and had dominated the surrounding sea. With the decline of the Tilevoes pirates, Meganisi followed the historical course of Lefkada until today. According to the urban legend, the Papanikolis Submarine had its secret base in a sea cave in Meganisi during the Greek-Italian war. This cave is still open to the public.
During your stay on the island you can rent a boat, a car or a bicycle. As for some of the organised beaches, there is the opportunity of renting a canoe. Meganisi is also suitable for hiking enthusiasts as its streets and paths are in nature, so that you can enjoy the colours, the sounds and the wonderful smells of nature.
By air to Aktio and from there 20 minutes by car to Lefkada. From Nidri of Lefkada you can board on a ferry boat to Meganisi, which is only 4 nautical miles far. The ferry boats depart for our island at regular intervals. The journey, which lasts 25 minutes, is enchanting as the visitors have the opportunity to admire a lot of small islands scattered around Meganisi. Among them Madouri with the old mansion of Valaoritis and Scorpios, property of the Russian tycoon Dmitry Rybolovlev, who bought it from the Onassis family. By car from any part of Greece to the city of Lefkada or Nidri and then by using a speedboat or a ferry boat, as mentioned above. From Kefalonia and Ithaca by ferry boat to Lefkada (Vasiliki port or Nidri port). With your own boat, using one of the three ports of the island (Spilia, Atherinos, Vathi). There may not be (at least not yet) a heliport on the island, but in case of emergency there is the possibility of using some of the space. The island has a good road network for those who want to take their car. In the Municipality of Meganisi there is regular local transport that makes it possible to travel to all of the three housing estates of the island. During the summer months, there are additional routes for your own convenience. For those interested, there is the possibility of using a taxi. Since August 2015, two ATMs of Piraeus Bank and Alpha Bank have been in operation in the housing estate of Vathi.
▪︎ A deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental amount is required to confirm the reservation. Please note that the booking is not confirmed until this deposit is received and until you receive the booking confirmation from us.
▪︎ The rest 70% of the total rental amount will be deposited on your arrival. Our only payment method is through e-banking (meaning depositing the amount from your bank to our bank account directly, we do not have POS).
▪︎ Any cancellation by you (for whatever reason) must be in writing addressed to us by e-mail. The effective date of cancellation is the date on which written notification is received by us.
▪︎ If you cancel up to 30 days before arrival, you will lose your deposit.
▪︎ If you cancel 31 days or more before arrival, your deposit will be returned to you.
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Dock
- Car Included
- Coffee Maker
- Daily Maid Service
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Handicap Accessible
- Ice Maker
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Kids Friendly
- Mosquito Net
- Parking Included
- Pets Considered
- Pool Private
- Pool Shared
- Satellite Or Cable
- Security System
- Self Check-in
- Stereo System
- Videogame Console
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Books - Kids
- Bottled Water
- Games - All Ages
- Games - Kids