4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 9, 235m², 300m from the sea
Key features of this villa:
· modern and stylish
· private swimming pool
· beautiful sea view from the swimming pool
· delicious breakfast with local products
· surrounded by nature on a tranquil elevation
· extra equipped, high-quality beds, linens, pillows.
· 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1 toilet, sleeps up to 9 people
Villa Aktea is built on 3 levels, with elegant interior and large rooms and bedrooms. The villa is fully equipped to meet all the requirements of our guests as it was built and designed with the “ideal home” concept in mind. The discreet luxury and aesthetic elegance characterize both internal and external areas. Special attention has been given to the quality of sleep.
Let’s have a closer look into the villa!
· Ground floor: large open space area with an ultra-equipped modern kitchen, a living area a dining table;
· 1st floor: 3 spacious bedrooms; one of the bedrooms has an en suite bathroom; the other 2 bedrooms share another bathroom; they accommodate 6 people
· Basement: 1 luxurious convertible sofa, 2 single beds and a bathroom; this cool, quiet area accommodates 3 people and was designed on the idea of a private retreat area.
All windows and doors have electric security shutters and shading screens. There are mosquito nets on all windows. Features include security doors, an alarm, air conditioning in all rooms and free Wi-Fi. Linens, towels, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers are provided.
· Ground floor. Modern sofas, fireplace, TV, DVD player, comfortable chairs, a large dining room area, toilet and fully equipped kitchen: fridge & freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board, modern dinnerware and glasses. The decor is complemented with beautiful lighting, carefully selected tables and elegant soft furnishings.
· 1st floor. There are 3 spacious bedrooms with wooden floors, stylish furniture, including a wardrobe, desk, chairs, TV and DVD player. Each room has its own style, in perfect harmony with the colors of the elegant fabrics. 1 bedroom has its own en suite bathroom with whirlpool tub and the other 2 bedrooms are served by a large luxurious bathroom, also with whirlpool tub.
· Basement: The large space with 2 single beds and 1 convertible sofa features wardrobes, tables, TV, DVD player, a desk and chairs. There is a bathroom with a whirlpool tub.
The villa is surrounded by large paved areas and colourful gardens. There are comfortable outdoor chairs, tables and loungers beneath shady canopies for guests to enjoy moments of relaxation.
Villa Aktea boasts a large pool area where visitors can enjoy swimming and relaxing using the unique whirlpool feature, sunbathing on comfortable chairs and gazing at the magnificent sea views.
There is also a large stone-built barbecue and a private ample parking space.
The resort has a small shallow swimming pool for children, as well as a playground and a coffee bar, where guests can relax with some drinks and a beautiful view.
Cleaning and changing of bedsheets and towels are made every 3 days.
More about Thealos Village Resort
Thealos Village resort offers 7 villas with private swimming pool and 12 apartments with 2 shared pools. All the space enjoys the glorious sea view, due to the amphitheatrical distribution of the resort, situated on a quiet hill in Lygia, a traditional fishing village in Lefkada. We serve a Mediterranean breakfast with local products, which our guests love.
Activities on the island that we can arrange for our guests:
For a fully enhanced experience of Lefkada, we strongly recommend having a car during your stay. We can arrange this for you, as well as many other activities to keep you entertained: sailing or motorboat day trips or rent a boat, culinary experiences, cooking lessons, horse riding, scuba diving, rent a bike/scooter/ ATV, massage at your place and many other. Just let us know what you are fond of!
We can recommend the best local places to eat and the best beaches and places to visit. We are locals, so we know many tips and we love to share them with our guests.
The amphitheatrical arrangement of the resort in the picturesque fishing village of Ligia, on a quiet hill surrounded by nature, allows the sea view to be visible for all the units.
Ligia has many things to offer. There are plenty of bars, coffee places, wine bars and taverns around and we know the ones that will not leave you disappointed. The closest restaurant is only 150 m away. Lefkada Town, the vivid coloured capital is only 6 km away, with lots of taverns, restaurants, coffee places and shopping options.
Just before entering Lefkada Town, you will find Lefkas Marina, where you can admire the yachts and have a drink with the lovely view of the moored sailing boats.
There is a water-sport centre only 150 m from the villa, where you can have lots of fun. The nearest organized beach is only 450 m away.
Lefkada has an impressive number of beaches for its size: 42 beaches in total. They have different features and they will please all traveller types. Some of them have the Caribbean colour, some of them are sandy, others are pebbly (smaller or bigger pebbles). Some of them are organized with loungers and beach bars, while others are "sauvage" where you can "enjoy the silence" and have more privacy. Some of them have direct car access, some of them are accessible only by boat.
It's easy to get lost in choosing the most suitable ones for your stay, therefore you will receive our recommendations as soon as you arrive, tailored on your preferences, also taking the weather into consideration. For example, in some days the Western sea is very angry and could be dangerous, especially for children. We, as locals, know all secrets and we will share our knowledge with you, to help you in making the most of your stay here, in our beloved island.
[ Our commitment to our guests during COVID-19 times ]
This year, travelling is such a delicate matter... What matters the most for us is making everything within our power for offering a clean and safe environment.
Our whole team has been instructed and trained with the latest cleaning, disinfecting and social distancing protocols.
Vigilance is our top priority this season, so rest assured that you are coming to a safe place.
The exterior areas of both our villas and suites are generous, as privacy has been our main concern since we have built our exclusive venue.
We want you to feel secure in booking us. Stay safe and feel free to contact us with any question you might have before booking.
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Dock
- Car Included
- Daily Maid Service
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Kids Friendly
- Mosquito Net
- Pets Considered
- Pool Shared
- Satellite Or Cable
- Self Check-in
- Videogame Console
- Water Cooler
- Coffee Maker
- Handicap Accessible
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Parking Included
- Pool Private
- Security System
- Stereo System
- Washing Machine
- Bottled Water
- Breakfast Included
- Central Heating
- Gated Community
- Massage On Request
- Credit card (Visa, Master card)
- Bank transfer
- Debit Card
Based on 5 reviews
Everything I expected, Spiros the host has been so helpful, couldn't ask for a better one. The location is lovely, especially the sea views.
Traumhafte Ferienhausanlage · Einzigartige Lage Grandioser Blick Tolle Architektur Gute Ausstattung Privater Pool Großes Grundstück
Fabulous · Everything I expected, Spiros the host has been so helpful, couldn't ask for a better one. The location is lovely, especially the sea views.
Excellent and unforgettable · The facilities were hospitable and the room was fully equipped and comfortable.
Exceptional Everything was great. Very clean and looked-after house with a beautiful view, private pools and really good wine. One of the best places I have ever been. Highly recommend. Will visit again
Listing Last Updated: 20 December 2023