Sea Cruise in Nidri area
28 → 55 € Daily
Last Updated: 09 May 2022
MORE THAN A BOAT TRIP…
Swim inside one of the biggest marine caves in Europe, enjoy a delicious beach BBQ, follow a guided visit of a traditional fisherman village, swim and snorkel in secluded beaches…and much more!
Travel through history, tradition and local myths with our unique handcrafted ship.
Combine learning, swimming and relaxing, with stunning seascapes and the famous Greek ambiance and hospitality (Filoxenia) onboard.
The No.1 cruise of Lefkada on TripAdvisor and Google Business.
We are a local family business operating for over 40 years. Combining our passion and experience we strive to offer our guests the most memorable day of their holidays.
With our unique, authentically Greek boat, the Odysseia, we organise daily cruises departing from the harbor of Nidri on the island of Lefkada at 9:30 and returning at 17:30.
- The famous Cave of Papanikolis on Meganisi island - Stop for swimming and snorkeling.
- The traditional fisherman village of Spartohori village on Meganisi island - Guided tour and visit of the old Orthodox church.
- The virgin beach of Klimaki on Lefkada island - Stop for swimming, snorkeling and of course the delicious beach BBQ.
- The paradise island of Skorpios – Swimming stop at the famous beach of Jackie Kennedy-Onassis.
- Return to Nidri without the engine – Experience sailing with our 45square meter sail and learn about the origins of the ancient Greek war ships and the role they played in history.
The itinerary is designed to avoid long cruising distances, allowing you to spend most of the day swimming, exploring, or simply relaxing in the sun! Additionally, the times of arrival at each of our stops have been carefully chosen to avoid the crowds of other tour boats.
Departure at 9:30am – Boarding at 8:45am – Return at 17:30pm
At the Harbor of Nidri, Lefkada
The prices are:
Children (4-11years old): 28Eeuro
Infants (0-3years old): Free
Beach BBQ lunch with unlimited wine and soft drinks, ouzo with olives served on board, fruits of the season, guiding throughout the day, guided tour of Spartohori village and a visit of the local church, as well as the use of umbrellas for the sun, masks, snorkels, floaters and beach toys for children.
*Vegetarian, vegan and other alternative menus available upon request
The boat has a maximum capacity of 100 passengers, but we limit the number of seats to a maximum of 70-80 passengers, to ensure total comfort and well being of all.